“This novel is a work of fiction. All characters are fictitious. Any resemblances to persons, living or not, are purely coincidental. This book is not suitable for you if
- your name is any of the following: Ivy, Alison, Bonnie, Bex, Jake, Bryan, Marc, Janet, Mr Oates, Biljana, Fareed, Neeva or Dayib
- you have a niece, aunt, mother, daughter, boyfriend, sister-in-law, wife or husband
- you are in any way related to the author
- you are sensitive about religion, politics, sex. language and violence
- you’re younger than 16 (SLVPR)
- … (fill in ad lib)”
Had to happen to me that I’ve just polished and finished a beautiful Nanonovel for Iain’s site (Honeymead Books), edited, cover-designed, ISBN’ed and all, and here I get a blog follower who, herself a sweetie, carries the name of the main villainness? AAARGH!
It’s due for launch on the 5th of December, together with Douglas Pearce’s “Pourne Identity”.