- Pottered around updating the Bookshop and Home Page this week
- Today was pretty much drive-drive-drive, started with 3 students (there’s a deflated atmosphere going around at the moment, is it exams? Time of year? My deodorant?)
- Then after gathering all the kids together at my mom, I took Megs and my nephew A to the Nature Reserve where the Cubs were planting trees.
- We got lost on the way (“but I’m a Supergirl..”)
- … and arrived an hour late. The man who was selling trees, was nowhere to be found; one hole remained unplanted (I had asked if I could bring my own trees and had been told, no – so we ended up planting no trees…)
- No sooner did we arrive than the others wanted to leave (is it my deo?)
- We took a game drive (with my car’s brakes rattling something terrible, I really have to have them looked at) and spotted 2 Zebras and 2 Giraffes up close
- and went home through the rush-hour traffic
- arriving back at Mom at 18h.
- That wasn’t the end of my children’s activities
- Robin had a party and Ray, Scouts
- Luckily Hubbs could take them
- Then I realized I forgot my instruments at my mom
- tomorrow morning I’m teaching so I’ll have to swing by her place first…
- extra fuel
Idk I’m tired. Wish I could sleep the whole weekend, but hey – that’s not going to happen.
But I can make a start, now.
Punt-punt: Have a look at our cool 6-word story game going on the P’kaboo Book Club (Facebook, alert!).
“6-word story game. The way it works: Everyone who wants to play, adds to the story with a comment, but only six words. You can play as often as you like but after you commented 6 words someone else first has to comment before you can comment again. All ready?
Here’s the thread:
As I came out of the”
(Too cuttingly cute not to share!!)