- Marketing a book one-on-one to a person, or one-on-twelve to a group, is easier than selling one online.
- People still want paper books – in fact the majority of books sold today are still paper; there are very few (mainstream) ebooks that don’t have a corresponding paperback
- The people you invite personally are by-and-large the people who come to your launches
- Every step takes you closer to a goal
- People prefer reading bulleted lists to numbered lists
- One can launch an author in another country using Skype
- During a storm, Skype turns into a cubist painting
- A visual icon is max 9 items so one shouldn’t make bulleted lists longer than that
😉 Have fun and amuse yourselvers.
…gipsika sneaking off…